PetAg® Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gel & Powder contains live, naturally occurring microorganisms that are found in the intestinal tracts of mammals. The new and improved formula also includes the prebiotic FOS, a source of carbohydrates for enhanced GI health. Recommended for times when your pet is undergoing change or stress from their environment, including shows, breeding, weaning, training, traveling or recovery. Increases both instant and sustained energy levels for better performance and stamina. Contains 20 million CFU per gram of viable lactic acid producing bacteria.
Comes in 1oz, 2 oz & 4 oz Jars with 1 cc scoop & .15 cc scoop - Adult Bearded Dragons - 1 1cc scoop per day : Baby Bearded Dragons 1 .15cc scoop per day
Empty mixing bottle is optional
- Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, and Dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product
Directions for Use: Recommended any time an animal experiences adverse conditions. Give the indicated amount when a new pet arrives home. Also can be used when traveling (before departure and upon arrival), one to two hours after worming, at birth, prior to supplementing the newborn's diet with milk replacer, at weaning, when dietary changes occur or as indicated by your veterinarian when pets are treated with antibiotics. If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persists, contact your veterinarian.
- Hand Fed Infants: Add to one feeding on days 1, 3, 5, & 7 and then one feeding per week until weaned.
- Less than ½ lb.: ¼ level teaspoon
- ½ to 1 lb.: ½ level teaspoon
- 1 lb to 5 lbs.: 1 level teaspoon
- 5 lbs. to 20 lbs.: 2 level teaspoons
- 20+ lbs.: 3 level teaspoons
- Maintenance: Use recommended daily feeding once weekly. Feed animals by top dressing Bene-Bac Plus Powder on moist or dry food. Discard uneaten food after no more than 8 hours, and thoroughly wash dishes.